Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in PA
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Meyersdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Provider needed for Holiday Locum Coverage.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- OCT 31st 7am - 7pm.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Ongoing coverage need.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Only Present Candidates With This Availability.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- About Alliance Recruiting Resource.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Abem / Aobem, Abim or Abfm OR Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania License.
- Orientation will be on Friday Oct 30th.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania DEA.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.