Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in PA
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O Average volume.
- O 7A - 7P and 7P - 7A.
- 8-12 ER Visits - 7P - 7A.
- License to Practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- O Discharge handled by Nurse and physician.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible and within 5 years of residency.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications Required.
- Solo coverage.
- Must Have Medical Command Certificate.
- O EMR - Epic.
- Facility Type: Emergency Room.
- O No midlevels.
- MD or DO.
- O Single coverage.
- Patient Volume: 14-20 day/8-12 night.
- 14-20 ER Visits - 7A - 7P.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- BC/BE EM or FM w/ ER experience.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Location: Hastings, PA.
- O Volume 10,025 ER visits annually.
- Graduate of an Accredited Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Residency.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.