Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certified stroke and Stemi center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians including Moonlighters at The Washington Hospital in Washington, PA (close proximity to Pittsburgh).
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- 40-bed Emergency Department (27% admission rate).
- Washington is part of the Pittsburgh metro area and 30 minutes from the heart of Pittsburgh.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
- 48,000 Annual Patient Volume.
- Features include a 260-bed hospital with a 28-bed ICU, a 16-bassinet Nursery and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- Leapfrog "A" rated hospital safety grade for fall 2021.
- Dedicated nocturnists.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Gold stroke award for past 5 years.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern PA.
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College, and the Tanger Outlets.
- Family Practice Residency Program rotating through Emergency Department.
- Washington, PA is a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services