Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- If you know anyone that is looking for shifts please advise.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- As of the 2020 census, Bethlehem had a total population of 75,781, making it the eighth largest city in Pennsylvania.
- Must be boarded.
- Alliance is looking forward to working with you.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Bethlehem is a city along the Lehigh River, split between both Northampton and Lehigh counties in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania, in the United States.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.