Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pittsburgh / Western PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- Will not be required admit (about 2% admits).
- PA License.
- BE or BC.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine - ED or FM.
- Location: Near Pittsburgh.
- FM with ED experience or ED Boarded.
- Our client, a community hospital, part of a well respected health system near Pittsburgh, needs a physician to provide ED coverage on specified dates.
- Aug 5 - 7 and August 21 Additional dates will be needed.
- Length Of Assignment: Specified Dates.
- 8 to 12 visits per shift.
- 7P to 7A.
- Atls, Acls, Pals required.
- Medical Command Certificate and Stroke Certification must be obtained on line before start.
- Single coverage in a 6 bed ED.
- E H R is Epic.
- Acuity will vary.
- Patient Volume: 10,000 Annual Visits (8 to 12 per shift).
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.