Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- The population was 5,567 at the 2010 census.
- It is part of the East, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which in turn is part of the New York combined statistical area.
- It is in the state's Poconos region, approximately five miles from the Delaware Water Gap, at the confluence of the Brodhead, McMichaels and Pocono Creeks.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- This city is a borough in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- It is also the county seat of Monroe County.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 month minimum.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 13.