Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- It is also the county seat of Monroe County.
- The population was 5,567 at the 2010 census.
- It is in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- This city is a borough in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- It is part of the East, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which in turn is part of the New York combined statistical area.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 month minimum.
- It is in the state's Poconos region, approximately five miles from the Delaware Water Gap, at the confluence of the Brodhead, McMichaels and Pocono Creeks.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.