Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an academic medical center.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with 2-5 years GME experience.
- Mature leadership and well-established residency program.
- 50 Hours per month dedicated to administrative and educational duties.
- Supervision and teaching of residents, oversee advisees, and more.
- This opportunity provides a competitive base salaty.
- Assistant Program Director of Emergency Medicine physician needed for fully accredited, state of the art, Level II Trauma Center with residents in western Pennsylvania.
- Benefit package includes relocation expenses, pension plans, paid occurence-based malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, group life insurance, and more.
- Treat diverse patient population with moderate to high acuity.
This perm job from B.E.L. & Associates, Inc. was last open on Mar 13.