Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburgh) is for an academic medical center.
- Mature leadership and well-established residency program.
- Supervision and teaching of residents, oversee advisees, and more.
- Treat diverse patient population with moderate to high acuity.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with 2-5 years GME experience.
- 50 Hours per month dedicated to administrative and educational duties.
- This opportunity provides a competitive base salaty.
- Benefit package includes relocation expenses, pension plans, paid occurence-based malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, group life insurance, and more.
- Assistant Program Director of Emergency Medicine physician needed for fully accredited, state of the art, Level II Trauma Center with residents in western Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by B.E.L. & Associates, Inc..