Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Short-term acute care center.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- Cpsi EMR.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking a medical director for our facility in Wyomissing, PA.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- Competitive compensation package including administrative stipend, clinical hourly rate (1099 status), health benefits, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage and 401k plan.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern PA as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA.
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment.
- 15 total beds.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with preferred leadership background.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- 40 miles from Allentown, PA.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award.
- Exceptional practice support from clinical leadership and non-clinical operations team.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg, PA.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services