Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Meyersdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing coverage need.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania DEA.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Abem / Aobem, Abim or Abfm OR Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- About Alliance Recruiting Resource.
- OCT 31st 7am - 7pm.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Emergency Medicine Provider needed for Holiday Locum Coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Only Present Candidates With This Availability.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Orientation will be on Friday Oct 30th.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania License.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.