Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Meyersdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abem / Aobem, Abim or Abfm OR Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Ongoing coverage need.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Only Present Candidates With This Availability.
- Emergency Medicine Provider needed for Holiday Locum Coverage.
- Orientation will be on Friday Oct 30th.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- OCT 31st 7am - 7pm.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- About Alliance Recruiting Resource.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania License.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania DEA.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.