Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Meyersdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Emergency Medicine Provider needed for Holiday Locum Coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Orientation will be on Friday Oct 30th.
- OCT 31st 7am - 7pm.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Only Present Candidates With This Availability.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania DEA.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Abem / Aobem, Abim or Abfm OR Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- About Alliance Recruiting Resource.
- Ongoing coverage need.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Must Have Current Pennsylvania License.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.