Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be ED Trained and ED American Board (Abem or Aobem) Certified.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must Be Board Certified.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Ongoing Locum Assignment with Sporadic Dates.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Must have an Active and permanent PA license.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Scheduled Shift times are 12pm - 9pm.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.