Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Must have an Active and permanent PA license.
- Must Be Board Certified.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Scheduled Shift times are 12pm - 9pm.
- Ongoing Locum Assignment with Sporadic Dates.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Must be ED Trained and ED American Board (Abem or Aobem) Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.