Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Ongoing Locum Assignment with Sporadic Dates.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Scheduled Shift times are 12pm - 9pm.
- Must Be Board Certified.
- Must have an Active and permanent PA license.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be ED Trained and ED American Board (Abem or Aobem) Certified.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.