Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $168 - 180.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Active/Current Atls, Acls and Pals certificate Attention outdoor enthusiasts: Meyersdale is a "trail town" on the Great Allegheny Passage and is home to the scenic Salisbury Viaduct, a favorite for trail enthusiasts!
- Board Certified through the Abem / Aobem, Abim or Abfm OR .
- Locums Emergency Medicine job opportunity in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania!
- 20-beds for inpatient and outpatient care.
- 12-Hour Shifts.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- 4K annual volume .
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 1.