Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Roaring Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Respond to floor and ICU codes and imminent delivery if OB physician not in house.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Experienced.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- EMR - Med Series 4.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Must BE Able TO Work Nights 6PM-6AM.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Need Experienced Emergency Medicine Providers for Ongoing Locum Coverage.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.