Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Roaring Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Must BE Able TO Work Nights 6PM-6AM.
- Respond to floor and ICU codes and imminent delivery if OB physician not in house.
- EMR - Med Series 4.
- Need Experienced Emergency Medicine Providers for Ongoing Locum Coverage.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Experienced.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.