Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Roaring Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Experienced.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- EMR - Med Series 4.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Must BE Able TO Work Nights 6PM-6AM.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Respond to floor and ICU codes and imminent delivery if OB physician not in house.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Need Experienced Emergency Medicine Providers for Ongoing Locum Coverage.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.