Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Roaring Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Need Experienced Emergency Medicine Providers for Ongoing Locum Coverage.
- Respond to floor and ICU codes and imminent delivery if OB physician not in house.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Night Shift coverage needed 6p-6a.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- EMR - Med Series 4.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Experienced.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.