Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Roaring Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Local or fly in to Pittsburgh.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine Experienced.
- Respond to floor and ICU codes and imminent delivery if OB physician not in house.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM, FP, EM.
- Night Shift coverage needed 6p-6a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- EM boarded…FP or IM must have recent experience in ER and boarded.
- Need Experienced Emergency Medicine Providers for Ongoing Locum Coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- EMR - Med Series 4.
- Immediate Need, Can Credential in 2-3 weeks.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.