Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridley Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our ED is the first choice for care in the Ridley Park and Southeastern Delaware County.
- 24-26 hours/day of Physician coverage & 30 hours/day of APC coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine trained physician with leadership experience to lead our team at Taylor Hospital.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- The facility offers a wide range of care services and admits more than 7,000 patients annually.
- Serving its community for more than a century, Taylor Hospital is a 105-bed full-service hospital.
- Taylor Hospital's 18 bed ED sees 27,000 patients annually.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.