Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridley Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine trained physician with leadership experience to lead our team at Taylor Hospital.
- 24-26 hours/day of Physician coverage & 30 hours/day of APC coverage.
- Serving its community for more than a century, Taylor Hospital is a 105-bed full-service hospital.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility offers a wide range of care services and admits more than 7,000 patients annually.
- Taylor Hospital's 18 bed ED sees 27,000 patients annually.
- Our ED is the first choice for care in the Ridley Park and Southeastern Delaware County.
- Excellent health benefits available.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago