Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located along the Delaware River and within close proximity to Philadelphia, Delaware, and New Jersey this Level II Trauma Center is a part of the 4-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System also with a Level I pediatric trauma center and a nationally-renowned burn treatment center The ED sees an annual patient volume of 46,000 and has 45 beds within the ED.
- Beaches, the Pocono Mountains, New York City, Maryland, and Washington D.C., and historical Lancaster County are also just a short drive away.
- TeamHealth provides 39 hours of physician and 25 hours of APC coverage daily.
- There is quick access to historic Philadelphia with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System's Emergency Medicine Residency Program is also based at Crozer-Chester Medical Center.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Medical Director to help lead our state-of-the-art emergency department team at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.
- The ED has a 23% admission rate with an 8% transfer rate.
- Neurologic ED with dedicated team treating patients with neurological emergencies.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- EM Residency Program offers teaching opportunities for those with academic interests.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.