Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our emergency department team at Penn State St. Joseph's Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 27-bed ED sees 43,000 patients annually, with 40 hours a day physician coverage and 32 hours a day advance practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.