Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is quick access to historic Philadelphia with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Neurologic ED with dedicated team treating patients with neurological emergencies.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our state-of-the-art emergency department team at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.
- The ED has a 23% admission rate with an 8% transfer rate.
- Located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System's Emergency Medicine Residency Program is also based at Crozer-Chester Medical Center.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Beaches, the Pocono Mountains, New York City, Maryland, and Washington DC, and historical Lancaster County are also just a short drive away.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- TeamHealth provides 39 hours of physician and 25 hours of APC coverage daily.
- EM Residency Program offers teaching opportunities for those with academic interests.
- Located along the Delaware River and within close proximity to Philadelphia, Delaware, and New Jersey this Level II Trauma Center is a part of the 4-hospital Crozer-Keystone Health System also with a Level I pediatric trauma center and a nationally-renowned burn treatment center The ED sees an annual patient volume of 46,000 and has 45 beds within the ED.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago