Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- This ED sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 27 beds.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 36 hours of APC coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Within close proximity to Allentown, this community hospital joined the Lehigh Valley Health Network in 2016.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.