Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This ED sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 27 beds.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Within close proximity to Allentown, this community hospital joined the Lehigh Valley Health Network in 2016.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 36 hours of APC coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago