Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our emergency department team at Penn State St. Joseph's Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 27-bed ED sees 43,000 patients annually, with 40 hours a day physician coverage and 32 hours a day advance practice clinician coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.