Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Age Range: 2 and up.
- Acceptable Specialties: none.
- Annual Volume: 35-40K.
- Certifications Required: (Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS).
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Hospital has round the clock support staff.
- Patient Volume: Average Daily Patient Census is 104.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 6-8 shifts per month.
- There is an opportunity to rotate between 3 different facilities and open door to many ongoing assignments.
- Specialty Requested: Abem.
- This is an assignment that is part of a large practice group.
- Support Staff: M-F APP 8a-5p & 4:30p- 1:30a.
- These are 9 and 12 hour shifts.
- Reason for Coverage Need: staffing shortage.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- BC / BE.
- Saturday Sunday APP 10a-10p.
- Start Date: Asap after 14 days to credential.
- Location: DuBois, PA.
- Near the mountains with great schools, dining and community.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Schedule: 9pm-6am, 7am-7pm, 2pm-11pm.
- No license,.
- New jobs daily!
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 196 beds.
- Thank you and.
- Trauma Level: No Trauma Level.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Please reply with a current CV or.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.