Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- BC / BE.
- Reason for Coverage Need: staffing shortage.
- Schedule: 9pm-6am, 7am-7pm, 2pm-11pm.
- This is an assignment that is part of a large practice group.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Certifications Required: (Acls, Atls, Pals, BLS).
- Minimum Length Accepted: 6-8 shifts per month.
- Location: DuBois, PA.
- Annual Volume: 35-40K.
- Patient Volume: Average Daily Patient Census is 104.
- Thank you and.
- Support Staff: M-F APP 8a-5p & 4:30p- 1:30a.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- These are 9 and 12 hour shifts.
- Near the mountains with great schools, dining and community.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- There is an opportunity to rotate between 3 different facilities and open door to many ongoing assignments.
- Trauma Level: No Trauma Level.
- Start Date: Asap after 14 days to credential.
- Hospital has round the clock support staff.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 196 beds.
- Saturday Sunday APP 10a-10p.
- New jobs daily!
- No license,.
- Patient Age Range: 2 and up.
- Specialty Requested: Abem.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Acceptable Specialties: none.
- Alliance is a full-service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 26.