Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meadville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified EM Physicians can split time between Meadville Medical Center & Titusville Medical Center**.
- Founded in 1788 along the banks of French Creek in Northwestern Pennsylvania, Meadville is part of Crawford County.
- DNV Accreditation (2009 through 2019).
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine only (Abem or Aobem).
- Meadville is located 10 miles from Conneaut Lake and Conneaut Lake Park - a historic amusement park on PA's largest natural lake.
- 36,000-37,000 annual encounters.
- There are also several wineries in the area, as well as several brew pubs.
- Level III trauma center.
- Meadville Medical Center is an outstanding community hospital located in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- Awarded "One of the Healthiest Companies in America" by Interactive Health for 6 consecutive years.
- 12 other colleges are located between 15-45 minutes away, including the University of Pittsburgh and Penn State branch colleges, and Slippery Rock University.
- 40 minutes from the city of Erie, known for its freshwater beaches, fishing, marina, and Waldameer Park (an amusement park located on the shores of Lake Erie), along with Presque Isle Downs & Casino.
- Enjoy small town living with a wide variety of activities available and unique places to visit.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- DNV Primary Stroke Center Accreditation (2013 through 2019).
- This 270-bed hospital continually works to meet the community's needs by maintaining up-to-date and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Leader in healthcare in northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Moonlighting Physicians at Meadville Medical Center in Meadville, PA.
- With a service area covering 75,000 individuals in Crawford County, as well as an additional 150,ern Pennsylvania, the Meadville Medical Center has annual inpatient admissions of approximately 9,100 and more than 139,000 outpatient visits.
- Allegheny College located right in the heart of Meadville.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- The medical staff of more than s of 37 medical/surgical specialties, with an extensive primary care foundation.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- 18 ED beds including 2 Trauma Bays.
- Excellent Opportunity for Senior EM Residents to Moonlight**.
- Partnership with Upmc Trauma.
- 10-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services