Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meadville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18 ED beds including 2 Trauma Bays.
- Heart & Stroke Center.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Designated Level II Trauma Center.
- Meadville Medical Center is an outstanding community hospital located in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny College is located right in the heart of Meadville, and there are 12 other colleges between 15-45 minutes away, including the University of Pittsburgh and Penn State branch colleges, and Slippery Rock University.
- There are also several wineries in the area, as well as several brew pubs.
- Our medical staff of more than s of 37 medical/surgical specialties, with an extensive primary care foundation.
- Meadville is also about 40 minutes from the city of Erie, which boasts freshwater beaches, fishing, a marina, and Waldameer Park - an amusement park located on the shores of Lake Erie.
- Founded in 1788 along the banks of French Creek in Northwestern Pennsylvania, Meadville is the County seat for Crawford County.
- Excellent Opportunity for Senior EM Residents to Moonlight**.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine only (Abem or Aobem).
- Leader in healthcare in northwestern Pennsylvania.
- 36,000-37,000 annual patient volume.
- Enjoy small town living with a wide variety of activities available and unique places to visit.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians at Meadville Medical Center in Meadville, PA.
- 36 hrs/day of physician coverage daily.
- 10-hour shifts.
- 20 hrs/day of APP coverage daily.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon documentation.
- The hospital continually works to meet the community's needs by maintaining up-to-date and state-of-the-art facilities.
- With a service area covering 75,000 individuals in Crawford County, as well as an additional 150,ern Pennsylvania, the Meadville Medical Center has annual inpatient admissions of approximately 9,100 and more than 139,000 outpatient visits.
- Meadville is located 10 miles from Conneaut Lake and Conneaut Lake Park - a historic amusement park on PA's largest natural lake.
- Board Certified EM Physicians can split time between Meadville Medical Center & Titusville Medical Center**.
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino is also located in nearby Erie.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services