Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Blue Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Northern Light Health is the most expansive integrated healthcare system in Maine offering care in locations across beautiful Downeast, an area known for its breathtaking vistas and seaside living.
- Free CME allowance.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule for a great work-life balance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth will be working with clinical teams at Northern Light Health to optimize operational efficiency and continue providing compassionate, high-quality care in an environment that prioritizes integration between emergency medicine and hospital medicine teams.
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Blue Hill, ME.
- Excellent benefits package.
- We have full-time and part-time opportunities for emergency medicine physicians to join our emergency department teams at Sebasticook Valley Hospital, Inland Hospital, Blue Hill Hospital, and Maine Coast Hospital.
- TeamHealth is now partnering with Northern Light Health to provide integrated emergency medicine and hospital medicine services in Northern Light Health Hospitals throughout Downeast, Maine.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with previous Emergency Medicine experience.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago