Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O No midlevels.
- 14-20 ER Visits - 7A - 7P.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible and within 5 years of residency.
- O Single coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Facility Type: Emergency Room.
- Must Have Medical Command Certificate.
- O Average volume.
- MD or DO.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications Required.
- Solo coverage.
- Patient Volume: 14-20 day/8-12 night.
- O 7A - 7P and 7P - 7A.
- O Volume 10,025 ER visits annually.
- BC/BE EM or FM w/ ER experience.
- 8-12 ER Visits - 7P - 7A.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- License to Practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- O EMR - Epic.
- Graduate of an Accredited Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Location: Hastings, PA.
- O Discharge handled by Nurse and physician.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.