Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Graduate of an Accredited Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Residency.
- O Average volume.
- Must Have Medical Command Certificate.
- 14-20 ER Visits - 7A - 7P.
- O Single coverage.
- License to Practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Facility Type: Emergency Room.
- 8-12 ER Visits - 7P - 7A.
- BC/BE EM or FM w/ ER experience.
- O 7A - 7P and 7P - 7A.
- O Discharge handled by Nurse and physician.
- O Volume 10,025 ER visits annually.
- Location: Hastings, PA.
- MD or DO.
- Solo coverage.
- O EMR - Epic.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible and within 5 years of residency.
- Patient Volume: 14-20 day/8-12 night.
- O No midlevels.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications Required.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.