Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- TeamHealth provides 26 hours of physician coverage daily and has a fast track to treat less complex problems.
- The Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 18 beds within the ED.
- Professional liabilty insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Taylor Hospital in Ridley, Pennsylvania.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.