Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 18 beds within the ED.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent benefits package.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- Professional liabilty insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Taylor Hospital in Ridley, Pennsylvania.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth provides 26 hours of physician coverage daily and has a fast track to treat less complex problems.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.