Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth provides 26 hours of physician coverage daily and has a fast track to treat less complex problems.
- The Emergency Department sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 18 beds within the ED.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Professional liabilty insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Taylor Hospital in Ridley, Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago