Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located along the Delaware River and within close proximity to Philadelphia, Delaware, and New Jersey this Level II Trauma Center is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- TeamHealth provides 39 hours of physician and 25 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Double physician coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Professional liabilty insurance with tail coverage.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 46,000 and has 45 beds.
- Sub-specialty backup.
- The ED has an 11% admission rate with an 8% transfer rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.