Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liabilty insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth provides 39 hours of physician and 25 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- The ED has an 11% admission rate with an 8% transfer rate.
- Double physician coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Located along the Delaware River and within close proximity to Philadelphia, Delaware, and New Jersey this Level II Trauma Center is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- Sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 46,000 and has 45 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago