Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 11,000 and has 10 beds.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Pennsylvania.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago