Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 11,000 and has 10 beds.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Pennsylvania.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Excellent health benefits available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.