Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Pennsylvania.
- The ED has a 7% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- Located within miles of Philadelphia and the Delaware border, this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 11,000 and has 10 beds.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.