Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Drexel Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- TeamHealth provides 41 hours of physician and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Located in the suburbs 7 miles west of Philadelphia this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- The ED has a 13% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 33,000 and has 28 beds within the ED.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency medicine team at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.