Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Drexel Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth provides 41 hours of physician and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Excellent health benefits available.
- Located in the suburbs 7 miles west of Philadelphia this hospital is a part of the 4 hospital health system, Crozer-Keystone Health System.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency medicine team at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The ED sees an annual patient volume of 33,000 and has 28 beds within the ED.
- The ED has a 13% admission rate with a 3% transfer rate.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago