Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Titusville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- 11,000 Annual Volume.
- Titusville is conveniently located less than two hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh and less than three hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Meditech 5 EMR.
- Physicians have opportunity to split time between Titusville Area Hospital and its parent site Meadville Medical Center (Meadville Physicians Must be BC/BE in EM).
- Known as "The Valley That Changed the World," Titusville is a city in northwestern Pennsylvania where the modern oil industry began.
- Emergency Medicine Physician trained in Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or General Surgery.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Inpatient services include medical, surgical and intensive/coronary care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, PA.
- A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people and its charm.
- Titusville Area Hospital is a not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA that is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center.
- An easy drive to Erie, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland, OH, Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman's paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town.
- Full-time position available working five 24-hours shifts per month.
- Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect which earned them the, America's Best Hospitals-Emergency Care.
- 6 ED beds.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services