Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Titusville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect which earned them the, America's Best Hospitals-Emergency Care.
- 12 or 24-hour physician shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Ultrasound available 24/7.
- Medical, dental, vision).
- We serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people.
- Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies.
- Titusville is conveniently located less than two hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh and less than three hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
- 7 ED beds.
- 2 APP coverage 7a-7p, 1 APP coverage 7p-7a.
- Titusville Area Hospital is a not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA founded in 1900.
- Meditech EMR.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM, IM, General Surgery, or FP.
- J-1 Eligible.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Inpatient services include medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and intensive/coronary care.
- 11,000 Annual Volume.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Day Emergency Medicine Physicians at Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, PA.
- A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people and its charm.
- An easy drive to Erie, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland, OH, Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman's paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town.
- Competitive Compensation.
- New Benefits as of 2018!
- Known as "The Valley That Changed the World," Titusville is a city in northwestern Pennsylvania where the modern oil industry began.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services