Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Titusville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6 ED beds.
- Physicians have opportunity to split time between Titusville Area Hospital and its parent site Meadville Medical Center (Meadville Physicians Must be BC/BE in EM).
- Known as "The Valley That Changed the World," Titusville is a city in northwestern Pennsylvania where the modern oil industry began.
- Inpatient services include medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and intensive/coronary care.
- An easy drive to Erie, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland, OH, Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman's paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, PA.
- Titusville is conveniently located less than two hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh and less than three hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Meditech 5 EMR.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Full-time position available working five 24-hours shifts per month.
- Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect which earned them the, America's Best Hospitals-Emergency Care.
- Emergency Medicine Physician trained in Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or General Surgery.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 11,000 Annual Volume.
- Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies.
- Titusville Area Hospital is a not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA that is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center.
- We serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people.
- A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people and its charm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services