Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Titusville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- An easy drive to Erie, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland, OH, Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman's paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town.
- Titusville is conveniently located less than two hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh and less than three hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
- Emergency Medicine Physician trained in Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or General Surgery.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, PA.
- Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect which earned them the, America's Best Hospitals-Emergency Care.
- A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people and its charm.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Physicians have opportunity to split time between Titusville Area Hospital and its parent site Meadville Medical Center (Meadville Physicians Must be BC/BE in EM).
- Meditech 5 EMR.
- Full-time position available working five 24-hours shifts per month.
- Titusville Area Hospital is a not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA that is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center.
- Inpatient services include medical, surgical and intensive/coronary care.
- Known as "The Valley That Changed the World," Titusville is a city in northwestern Pennsylvania where the modern oil industry began.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- 11,000 Annual Volume.
- We serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people.
- 6 ED beds.
- Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services