Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Columbia County,.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Quality people.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Micropolitan area.
- Independent contractor status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Km) southwest of.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Is a borough in.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services