Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Columbia County,.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Micropolitan area.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Independent contractor status.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Km) southwest of.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Is a borough in.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services