Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality care.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Columbia County,.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality of Life.
- Wilkes Barre.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Km) southwest of.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Independent contractor status.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Recent ED Experience.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Is a borough in.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Micropolitan area.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services