Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Quality of Life.
- Is a borough in.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Independent contractor status.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Km) southwest of.
- Columbia County,.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Micropolitan area.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services