Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Quality people.
- Km) southwest of.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality of Life.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Independent contractor status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Columbia County,.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- That covers Columbia and.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Is a borough in.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality care.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Micropolitan area.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services