Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 10, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Micropolitan area.
- Columbia County,.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality people.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Km) southwest of.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Wilkes Barre.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Is a borough in.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services