Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Is a borough in.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Columbia County,.
- Quality of Life.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Independent contractor status.
- Micropolitan area.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- That covers Columbia and.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Km) southwest of.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services