Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Is a borough in.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Micropolitan area.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Columbia County,.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Quality care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Wilkes Barre.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Km) southwest of.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Quality of Life.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Independent contractor status.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services