Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Micropolitan area.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Independent contractor status.
- Is a borough in.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Columbia County,.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Km) southwest of.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services