Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Micropolitan area.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Independent contractor status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Is a borough in.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Km) southwest of.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Quality care.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Columbia County,.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality of Life.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services