Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- That covers Columbia and.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Micropolitan area.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Columbia County,.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Wilkes Barre.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Is a borough in.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Independent contractor status.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Km) southwest of.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services