Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Micropolitan area.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Columbia County,.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Is a borough in.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Km) southwest of.
- Recent ED Experience.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Wilkes Barre.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services