Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Micropolitan area.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Columbia County,.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Is a borough in.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Km) southwest of.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Independent contractor status.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services