Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 24, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Wilkes Barre.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- Independent contractor status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality of Life.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Micropolitan area.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Columbia County,.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Km) southwest of.
- Is a borough in.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services