Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Km) southwest of.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Independent contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- That covers Columbia and.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Micropolitan area.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Columbia County,.
- Is a borough in.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services