Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Towanda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- As part of the Marcellus Shale region, this area is one of the largest reservoirs of natural gas in the world.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent contractor status.
- 10,000 annual volume.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Several recreational areas are available to residents of Towanda including Towanda Memorial Park, Third Ward Playground and a beautiful walking trail along the Merrill Parkway and Susquehanna River.
- Recent ED Experience.
- The county abounds with natural beauty, strong communities and great people.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital is a non-profit full-service community hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, critical care, surgery, radiology, specialized therapies, emergency care and emergency medical transport services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Towanda Village was laid out in 1812 and Towanda Borough was officially established in 1828.
- This is terrific place to live, work, and visit.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality care.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Towanda, Pennsylvania.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Towanda Borough is located on the bank of the Susquehanna River and is the county seat of Bradford County.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality of Life.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital has 35 licensed inpatient beds, 68 skilled nursing beds, 94 personal care beds, and employs the providers of Community Health Associates LLC.
- Bradford County is located in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania near the Southern Tier of New York.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services