Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Towanda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- As part of the Marcellus Shale region, this area is one of the largest reservoirs of natural gas in the world.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Towanda Borough is located on the bank of the Susquehanna River and is the county seat of Bradford County.
- The county abounds with natural beauty, strong communities and great people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This is terrific place to live, work, and visit.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Towanda, Pennsylvania.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Several recreational areas are available to residents of Towanda including Towanda Memorial Park, Third Ward Playground and a beautiful walking trail along the Merrill Parkway and Susquehanna River.
- Independent contractor status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 10,000 annual volume.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital is a non-profit full-service community hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, critical care, surgery, radiology, specialized therapies, emergency care and emergency medical transport services.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital has 35 licensed inpatient beds, 68 skilled nursing beds, 94 personal care beds, and employs the providers of Community Health Associates LLC.
- Towanda Village was laid out in 1812 and Towanda Borough was officially established in 1828.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Bradford County is located in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania near the Southern Tier of New York.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services