Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Towanda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Towanda Borough is located on the bank of the Susquehanna River and is the county seat of Bradford County.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- As part of the Marcellus Shale region, this area is one of the largest reservoirs of natural gas in the world.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Towanda, Pennsylvania.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Bradford County is located in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania near the Southern Tier of New York.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Recent ED Experience.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital has 35 licensed inpatient beds, 68 skilled nursing beds, 94 personal care beds, and employs the providers of Community Health Associates LLC.
- Towanda Village was laid out in 1812 and Towanda Borough was officially established in 1828.
- The county abounds with natural beauty, strong communities and great people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 10,000 annual volume.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This is terrific place to live, work, and visit.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital is a non-profit full-service community hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, critical care, surgery, radiology, specialized therapies, emergency care and emergency medical transport services.
- Independent contractor status.
- Several recreational areas are available to residents of Towanda including Towanda Memorial Park, Third Ward Playground and a beautiful walking trail along the Merrill Parkway and Susquehanna River.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services