Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Towanda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls, Acls, Pals Certifications.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital has 35 licensed inpatient beds, 68 skilled nursing beds, 94 personal care beds, and employs the providers of Community Health Associates LLC.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Towanda Borough is located on the bank of the Susquehanna River and is the county seat of Bradford County.
- The county abounds with natural beauty, strong communities and great people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 10,000 annual volume.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Bradford County is located in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania near the Southern Tier of New York.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Quality of Life.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- As part of the Marcellus Shale region, this area is one of the largest reservoirs of natural gas in the world.
- Quality care.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This is terrific place to live, work, and visit.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital is a non-profit full-service community hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, critical care, surgery, radiology, specialized therapies, emergency care and emergency medical transport services.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Independent contractor status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Towanda, Pennsylvania.
- Several recreational areas are available to residents of Towanda including Towanda Memorial Park, Third Ward Playground and a beautiful walking trail along the Merrill Parkway and Susquehanna River.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Towanda Village was laid out in 1812 and Towanda Borough was officially established in 1828.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services