Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Horsham) is for an academic medical center.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Autism Friendly.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 64 ED beds.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is seeking a FT Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services