Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Horsham) is for an academic medical center.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 64 ED beds.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Autism Friendly.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Community Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine (a member of RWJ Barnabas Health) is seeking a FT Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 12.