Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Easton, PA.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The hospital has received several awards for excellence in critical care and was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America's safest hospitals to practice.
- CME/professional reimbursement.
- Unique Tuition reimbursement.
- We are seeking a provider with a strong interest in pre-hospital care to partner with our seasoned EMS Liaison.
- The Emergency Department has received accolades for three years in a row as the best Emergency Department in the Lehigh Valley offering the shortest ER wait times.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Our highly desirable location is uniquely situated within 90 minutes of New York City, Philadelphia and the Pocono Mountains.
- Come and enjoy our sites, our attractions and most of all our residents.
- Competitive Salary.
- The area is home to numerous top notch private, charter and public A-rated schools.
- Easton Hospital, a on, PA and member of Steward Health Care, is currently seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians with excellent clinical acumen, strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to providing outstanding patient centered care.
- Attractive year-end bonus.
- Our 22-bed Emergency Department treats over 30,000 patients annually and is one of Eastern Pennsylvania's most technologically advanced Emergency Medicine facilities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.