Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Emergency Department has received accolades for three years in a row as the best Emergency Department in the Lehigh Valley offering the shortest ER wait times.
- The hospital has received several awards for excellence in critical care and was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America's safest hospitals to practice.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- Attractive year-end bonus.
- CME/professional reimbursement.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Easton, PA.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- Unique Tuition reimbursement.
- Our highly desirable location is uniquely situated within 90 minutes of New York City, Philadelphia and the Pocono Mountains.
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The area is home to numerous top notch private, charter and public A-rated schools.
- Easton Hospital, a on, PA and member of Steward Health Care, is currently seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians with excellent clinical acumen, strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to providing outstanding patient centered care.
- Our 22-bed Emergency Department treats over 30,000 patients annually and is one of Eastern Pennsylvania's most technologically advanced Emergency Medicine facilities.
- We are seeking a provider with a strong interest in pre-hospital care to partner with our seasoned EMS Liaison.
- Come and enjoy our sites, our attractions and most of all our residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.