Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waynesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stroll along the quaint streets and find unique shops and restaurants, and just two blocks from the heart of downtown, a wonderful park system exists.
- Expedited Credentialing.
- 8 ED beds.
- Residents have the best of both worlds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for Washington Health System - Greene in Waynesburg, PA.
- Located near I-79, one is minutes from Pittsburgh and major league sports, cultural events, world-class medical care, and the urban experience.
- The emergency department's treatment rooms have immediate access to laboratory testing and diagnostic service, which range from x-ray to CT exams.
- The inpatient services consist of 18 medical/surgical beds, 5 intermediate care unit beds and 26 behavioral health beds.
- Employee status with lucrative compensation package with Generous Night Differential.
- Waynesburg as an excellent launching point for short drives to spectacular and breathtaking views and sights in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Stable leadership and support.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- Formally known as Southwest Regional Medical Center, Washington Health System-Greene, Greene County's only acute care hospital, is a community centered hospital offering 24-hour emergency services, as well a full range of diagnostic imaging specialties and is Proud to carry The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
- Waynesburg, PA features a variety of charming amenities often found in more densely populated areas.
- 12 hour physician shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 8 hour APP shifts (1p-9p).
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Waynesburg is growing but it still maintains its neighborly feel.
- The rural lifestyle is flavored by the past and reflects the agricultural and mining heritage of this area.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services