Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waynesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The rural lifestyle is flavored by the past and reflects the agricultural and mining heritage of this area.
- Significant Sign-on Bonus.
- Expedited Credentialing.
- Employee Status w/benefits.
- Stroll along the quaint streets and find unique shops and restaurants, and just two blocks from the heart of downtown, a wonderful park system exists.
- Generous Night Differential.
- Waynesburg as an excellent launching point for short drives to spectacular and breathtaking views and sights in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Sunrise EMR.
- 8-hour APP shifts.
- The inpatient services consist of 18 medical/surgical beds, 5 intermediate care unit beds and 26 behavioral health beds.
- Increased Guaranteed Rate.
- Located near I-79, one is minutes from Pittsburgh and major league sports, cultural events, world-class medical care, and the urban experience.
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- 19,000 annual volume.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Waynesburg, PA features a variety of charming amenities often found in more densely populated areas.
- 8 ED rooms.
- Waynesburg is growing but it still maintains its neighborly feel.
- The emergency department's treatment rooms have immediate access to laboratory testing and diagnostic service, which range from x-ray to CT exams.
- Stable leadership and support.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time & Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians for Washington Health System - Greene in Waynesburg, PA.
- Residents have the best of both worlds.
- Competitive Compensation and Sign-on Bonus available.
- Formally known as Southwest Regional Medical Center, Washington Health System-Greene, Greene County's only acute care hospital, is a community centered hospital offering 24-hour emergency services, as well a full range of diagnostic imaging specialties and is Proud to carry The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services