Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waynesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Competitive Compensation and Sign-on Bonus available.
- Generous Night Differential.
- 8-hour APP shifts.
- The inpatient services consist of 18 medical/surgical beds, 5 intermediate care unit beds and 26 behavioral health beds.
- Employee Status w/benefits.
- Formally known as Southwest Regional Medical Center, Washington Health System-Greene, Greene County's only acute care hospital, is a community centered hospital offering 24-hour emergency services, as well a full range of diagnostic imaging specialties and is Proud to carry The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Nocturnist for Washington Health System - Greene in Waynesburg, PA.
- Increased Guaranteed Rate.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- 19,000 annual volume.
- Residents have the best of both worlds.
- Waynesburg as an excellent launching point for short drives to spectacular and breathtaking views and sights in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- The rural lifestyle is flavored by the past and reflects the agricultural and mining heritage of this area.
- Significant Sign-on Bonus.
- 8 ED rooms.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Waynesburg, PA features a variety of charming amenities often found in more densely populated areas.
- Stroll along the quaint streets and find unique shops and restaurants, and just two blocks from the heart of downtown, a wonderful park system exists.
- Located near I-79, one is minutes from Pittsburgh and major league sports, cultural events, world-class medical care, and the urban experience.
- Waynesburg is growing but it still maintains its neighborly feel.
- The emergency department's treatment rooms have immediate access to laboratory testing and diagnostic service, which range from x-ray to CT exams.
- Sunrise EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services