Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are also only a short drive away.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- The nearby Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trail allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery throughout all 4 seasons.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time & PRN Physicians in Lehighton, PA and Palmerton, PA.
- Gnaden Huetten Campus Emergency Department.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- 8 ED beds.
- Epic EMR.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- 9 ED beds.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town of Jim Thorpe.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Palmerton Campus Emergency Department.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Family Practice with at least 1 year of ED experience.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Note: Flexibility is required as you will be cross-credentialed to work at both the Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- Lehighton and Palmerton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services