Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 ED beds.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are also only a short drive away.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- The nearby Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trail allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery throughout all 4 seasons.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- Epic EMR.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- 9 ED beds.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Palmerton Campus Emergency Department.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town of Jim Thorpe.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- Note: Flexibility is required as you will be cross-credentialed to work at both the Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Physicians in Lehighton, PA and Palmerton, PA.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Gnaden Huetten Campus Emergency Department.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- Lehighton and Palmerton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Family Practice with at least 1 year of ED experience.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 3.