Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are also only a short drive away.
- 10-hour shifts.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Epic EMR.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- Note: Flexibility is required as you will be cross-credentialed to work at both the Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town of Jim Thorpe.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- 8 ED beds.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Lehighton and Palmerton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- Gnaden Huetten Campus Emergency Department.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Physicians in Lehighton, PA and Palmerton, PA.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- The nearby Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trail allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery throughout all 4 seasons.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Family Practice with at least 1 year of ED experience.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- Palmerton Campus Emergency Department.
- 9 ED beds.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 3.