Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Twelve hour shifts with excellent subspecialty support.
- Location: Magnificent area right off Lake Erie.
- 80,000 annual volume through ED Department.
- The Medical Staff has over 400 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties and residency training programs in Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Compensation: Comprehensive salary and full benefits.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our staff!
- Facility: Fully accredited Level II Trauma Center and is the only trauma center within 100 miles.
- The hospital has been recognized with awards including Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.