Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Comprehensive salary and full benefits.
- The hospital has been recognized with awards including Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- 80,000 annual volume through ED Department.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our staff!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Location: Magnificent area right off Lake Erie.
- Twelve hour shifts with excellent subspecialty support.
- Facility: Fully accredited Level II Trauma Center and is the only trauma center within 100 miles.
- The Medical Staff has over 400 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties and residency training programs in Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.