Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Brand new hospital opening August 2019.
- Strong specialty support available on site.
- Join our emergency medicine team.
- 403(b) with employer match.
- Annual ED visits: 43,000.
- Relocation allowance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in York, PA.
- Board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate exceptional clinical outcomes.
- Experienced APP team working daily with physicians.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Upmc Pinnacle, a growing, multisite health system is seeking a well-qualified physician to care for patients in our Emergency Department, in York, PA.
- CME allowance.
- Do what you were trained to do, and love your job at the same time.
- Defined contribution plan.
- Inpatient experience preferred.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus.
- Health, life and disability insurance.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Flexible scheduling options.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.