Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential.
- Top rated school district.
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program.
- Rich cultural amenities.
- Feel free to send.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, strong community, and the abounding culture the city has to offer.
- Pension, generous CME allowance.
- The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance.
- Easy access to larger, neighboring cities.
- Unlimited outdoor and recreational activities.
- Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- The Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems!
- BE/BC in emergency medicine is required.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Scenic Western Pennsylvania
Lucrative opportunity for an employed position, joining a 400 bed tertiary hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.