Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC in emergency medicine is required.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Rich cultural amenities.
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential.
- The Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems!
- Unlimited outdoor and recreational activities.
- The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year.
- Pension, generous CME allowance.
- Top rated school district.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, strong community, and the abounding culture the city has to offer.
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Easy access to larger, neighboring cities.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
- Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month.
- Feel free to send.
- Scenic Western Pennsylvania
Lucrative opportunity for an employed position, joining a 400 bed tertiary hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago