Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC in emergency medicine is required.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, strong community, and the abounding culture the city has to offer.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
- Scenic Western Pennsylvania
Lucrative opportunity for an employed position, joining a 400 bed tertiary hospital.
- The Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems!
- The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year.
- Pension, generous CME allowance.
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program.
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential.
- Feel free to send.
- Top rated school district.
- Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance.
- Rich cultural amenities.
- Unlimited outdoor and recreational activities.
- Easy access to larger, neighboring cities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.