Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, strong community, and the abounding culture the city has to offer.
- Top rated school district.
- Easy access to larger, neighboring cities.
- Pension, generous CME allowance.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Rich cultural amenities.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
- The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Unlimited outdoor and recreational activities.
- BE/BC in emergency medicine is required.
- Scenic Western Pennsylvania
Lucrative opportunity for an employed position, joining a 400 bed tertiary hospital.
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program.
- Feel free to send.
- Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month.
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- The Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.