Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year.
- The Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance.
- Top rated school district.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Rich cultural amenities.
- Feel free to send.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
- Scenic Western Pennsylvania
Lucrative opportunity for an employed position, joining a 400 bed tertiary hospital.
- Unlimited outdoor and recreational activities.
- Easy access to larger, neighboring cities.
- Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- BE/BC in emergency medicine is required.
- Enjoy the natural beauty, strong community, and the abounding culture the city has to offer.
- Pension, generous CME allowance.
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.