Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- Palmerton and Lehighton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town, Jim Thorpe.
- Epic EMR.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- For St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten and St. Luke's Palmerton.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- 9 ED beds.
- 10-hour shifts.
- The Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trial allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- 8 ED beds.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 18.