Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
- The Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trial allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director.
- 9 ED beds.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- 10-hour shifts.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- Epic EMR.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town, Jim Thorpe.
- For St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten and St. Luke's Palmerton.
- Palmerton and Lehighton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 8 ED beds.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 18.