Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- For St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten and St. Luke's Palmerton.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- Epic EMR.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town, Jim Thorpe.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director.
- 9 ED beds.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- Palmerton and Lehighton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- The Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trial allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery.
- 8 ED beds.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services