Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lehighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 19,000 annual patient visits.
- Epic EMR.
- 9 ED beds.
- The Gnaden Huetten campus is a 120-bed community hospital located in Lehighton, PA.
- 8 ED beds.
- The Palmerton campus is a 75-bed community hospital located in Palmerton, PA.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director.
- 10-hour shifts.
- The Pocono Mountains and the Appalachian Trial allow for endless outdoor activities surrounded by beautiful scenery.
- Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for senior residents.
- These locations are less than a twenty minute drive to the popular tourist town, Jim Thorpe.
- Palmerton and Lehighton are located in Pennsylvania's Carbon County.
- These hospitals are regional providers of health care services to the residents of Carbon County and parts of Monroe, Lehigh, Northampton and Schuylkill counties.
- 13,000 annual patient visits.
- For St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten and St. Luke's Palmerton.
- 24-hour physician coverage daily.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- St. Luke's Gnaden Huetten campus and Palmerton campus are affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 18.