Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9 &10-hour shifts.
- Washington is part of the Pittsburgh metro area and 30 minutes from the heart of Pittsburgh.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians and Moonlighters at The Washington Hospital in Washington, PA (close proximity to Pittsburgh).
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.
- Sunrise EMR with scribe coverage.
- Excellent Opportunity for Senior EM Residents to Moonlight**.
- 40-hours APP coverage daily.
- 50-hours physician coverage daily.
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- 53,000 annual patient visits.
- Features include a 239-bed hospital with a 17-bed Transitional Care Unit, a 16-bassinet Nursery and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- 40-bed ED.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services