Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hazleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus.
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package.
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work.
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients!
- We are seeking enthusiastic Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton!
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- This is a Level IV trauma center and air transport takes 15 minutes to our Cedar Crest location.
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- Lvhn Core Values.
- Our colleagues are Amazing!
- This position will be 75% clinical and 25% administrative.
- Candidate must be Abem/Aobem board certified.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hazleton, PA.
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report!
- In the world of rapidly changing healthcare, the Department of Emergency Medicine at Lvhn provides a cohesive, team-centered culture and is guided by strong, sound leadership.
- Every day!
- Hazleton offers easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation!
- Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our Pride behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy).
- Lvhn has the third largest EM residency program in the United States and our physicians are eligible for academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The Greater Hazleton area is an endless outdoor adventure full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting!
- This location is currently fully staffed with physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- LVH- Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care!
- This department currently treats 30k patients annually and is in the process of expanding from 18 to 30 beds.
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago