Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hazleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Every day!
- This department currently treats 30k patients annually and is in the process of expanding from 18 to 30 beds.
- It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- This position will be 75% clinical and 25% administrative.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- We are seeking enthusiastic Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton!
- This location is currently fully staffed with physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- This is a Level IV trauma center and air transport takes 15 minutes to our Cedar Crest location.
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- Lvhn has the third largest EM residency program in the United States and our physicians are eligible for academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus.
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients!
- LVH- Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care!
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- Hazleton offers easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation!
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our Pride behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy).
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- Candidate must be Abem/Aobem board certified.
- Lvhn Core Values.
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report!
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package.
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hazleton, PA.
- The Greater Hazleton area is an endless outdoor adventure full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting!
- Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work.
- In the world of rapidly changing healthcare, the Department of Emergency Medicine at Lvhn provides a cohesive, team-centered culture and is guided by strong, sound leadership.
- Our colleagues are Amazing!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.