Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hazleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a Level IV trauma center and air transport takes 15 minutes to our Cedar Crest location.
- Candidate must be Abem/Aobem board certified.
- We are seeking enthusiastic Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton!
- Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our Pride behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy).
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work.
- This department currently treats 30k patients annually and is in the process of expanding from 18 to 30 beds.
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hazleton, PA.
- The Greater Hazleton area is an endless outdoor adventure full of beautiful mountains for skiing, scenic trails for hiking & biking, serene lakes for fishing, and a wilderness playground for hunting!
- Hazleton offers easy trips to Allentown, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation!
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients!
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families.
- LVH- Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care!
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
- This position will be 75% clinical and 25% administrative.
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report!
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus.
- Lvhn has the third largest EM residency program in the United States and our physicians are eligible for academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Our colleagues are Amazing!
- Relocation Assistance.
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- This location is currently fully staffed with physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
- In the world of rapidly changing healthcare, the Department of Emergency Medicine at Lvhn provides a cohesive, team-centered culture and is guided by strong, sound leadership.
- Lvhn Core Values.
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- Every day!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.