Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our staff!
- Twelve hour shifts with excellent subspecialty support.
- Compensation: Comprehensive salary and full benefits.
- Facility: fully accredited Level II Trauma Center and is the only trauma center within 100 miles.
- 80,000 annual volume through ED Department.
- Location: Magnificent area right off Lake Erie.
- The hospital has been recognized with awards including Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- The Medical Staff has over 600 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties and residency training programs in Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.