Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical Staff has over 600 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties and residency training programs in Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our staff!
- The hospital has been recognized with awards including Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- 80,000 annual volume through ED Department.
- Compensation: Comprehensive salary and full benefits.
- Facility: fully accredited Level II Trauma Center and is the only trauma center within 100 miles.
- Location: Magnificent area right off Lake Erie.
- Twelve hour shifts with excellent subspecialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago