Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus and stipend available.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Lehigh Valley Hospital Schuylkill in Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Within close proximity to Allentown, this ED sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 27 beds.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.