Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth provides 24 hours of physician and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus and stipend available.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Lehigh Valley Hospital Schuylkill in Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
- Within close proximity to Allentown, this ED sees an annual patient volume of 27,000 and has 27 beds.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.