Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Founded in 1872, St. Luke's University Health Network (Sluhn) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites.
- There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining.
- It also operates the nation's longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows.
- Will consider pediatrics boarded and EM fellowship trained.
- Board certification/eligibility in emergency medicine.
- Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion.
- Choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home.
- St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at our Bethlehem Campus.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff.
- In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke's created the region's first and only regional medical school campus.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College.
- Completion of an accredited emergency medicine residency program.
- Completion of pediatric fellowship required.
- Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways.
- Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region's storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
- Drea Rosko.
- Professional support and growth within the network.
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities.
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O.
- Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke's is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued.
- The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC.
- Loan repayment up to $100,000.
- St. Luke's is also recognized as one of the state's lowest cost providers.
- With annual net revenue of $1 billion, the Network's service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
- The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area.
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance.
- 25k starting bonus.
- St. Luke's is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare's five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
- St. Luke's has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly - six times total and four years in a row including 2018.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.