Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Windber) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Working with one Regional Manager for all questions/concerns and scheduling instead of numerous people.
- To bring the most advanced medical science to bear on illness and injury.
- To focus first on overall health in order to reduce the need to treat disease.
- To use our skills and resources to help others.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- To bring creativity and fresh ideas to the pursuit improving life and health Benefits and Compensation.
- 10,000 annual ED volume.
- To treat those we serve as we would guests or loved ones.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Physicians in Windber, PA.
- For over 100 years, our hospital has been serving our patients with the highest level of quality care and customer service.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- ED experience.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- While offering all the latest technology found in only the best community-based hospitals, the people of Windber Medical Center understand that the true power of healing lies not only in the tools of medicine, but in the hearts of the people providing the care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services Benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We strive to exceed your expectations by providing you with top quality care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
- Excellent rate.
- We are looking for Emergency Medicine.
- Our philosophy of patient centered care helps to improve the quality of life by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services