Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Windber) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Working with one Regional Manager for all questions/concerns and scheduling instead of numerous people.
- To bring creativity and fresh ideas to the pursuit improving life and health Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services Benefits.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- We strive to exceed your expectations by providing you with top quality care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
- ED experience.
- To bring the most advanced medical science to bear on illness and injury.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- To treat those we serve as we would guests or loved ones.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
- We are looking for Emergency Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- For over 100 years, our hospital has been serving our patients with the highest level of quality care and customer service.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- While offering all the latest technology found in only the best community-based hospitals, the people of Windber Medical Center understand that the true power of healing lies not only in the tools of medicine, but in the hearts of the people providing the care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physicians in Windber, PA.
- Excellent rate.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Our philosophy of patient centered care helps to improve the quality of life by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- To use our skills and resources to help others.
- To focus first on overall health in order to reduce the need to treat disease.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 10,000 annual ED volume.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services