Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Windber) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Working with one Regional Manager for all questions/concerns and scheduling instead of numerous people.
- Physicians in Windber, PA.
- Our philosophy of patient centered care helps to improve the quality of life by healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- For over 100 years, our hospital has been serving our patients with the highest level of quality care and customer service.
- We strive to exceed your expectations by providing you with top quality care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- ED experience.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- To bring creativity and fresh ideas to the pursuit improving life and health Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- To use our skills and resources to help others.
- Independent Contractor status.
- While offering all the latest technology found in only the best community-based hospitals, the people of Windber Medical Center understand that the true power of healing lies not only in the tools of medicine, but in the hearts of the people providing the care.
- Excellent rate.
- We are looking for Emergency Medicine.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- To focus first on overall health in order to reduce the need to treat disease.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- To treat those we serve as we would guests or loved ones.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- To bring the most advanced medical science to bear on illness and injury.
- Envision Physician Services Benefits.
- 10,000 annual ED volume.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certification.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services