Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Requirements/Facility.
- 24 Bed ED.
- Must have DE license, DEA & CDS.
- EMR: Cerner w/Dragon - Scribes.
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- Traumaa Level III.
- Paid travel and housing.
- BC/BE Abem - No Certs Required if Abem (GF OK).
- No Residents.
- Hospitalist would manage after.
- IM & FP w/ ED Experience w/current Atls & Acls.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Codes: ER responds.
- 40k Volume.
- Back Up: Interventional Cardio, 2 cathlabs, 2 neurologists, Peds hospitalist 24/7, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology, Hospitals and Urology.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- Ultrasound Machine dedicated to department.
- No in house anethesia.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 26.