Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Residents.
- No in house anethesia.
- Must have DE license, DEA & CDS.
- Traumaa Level III.
- 40k Volume.
- Back Up: Interventional Cardio, 2 cathlabs, 2 neurologists, Peds hospitalist 24/7, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology, Hospitals and Urology.
- BC/BE Abem - No Certs Required if Abem (GF OK).
- IM & FP w/ ED Experience w/current Atls & Acls.
- Ultrasound Machine dedicated to department.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- Codes: ER responds.
- Hospitalist would manage after.
- EMR: Cerner w/Dragon - Scribes.
- Paid travel and housing.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- 24 Bed ED.
- Physician Requirements/Facility.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 26.