Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Abem - No Certs Required if Abem (GF OK).
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- 40k Volume.
- Must have DE license, DEA & CDS.
- Paid travel and housing.
- IM & FP w/ ED Experience w/current Atls & Acls.
- Back Up: Interventional Cardio, 2 cathlabs, 2 neurologists, Peds hospitalist 24/7, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology, Hospitals and Urology.
- Physician Requirements/Facility.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Traumaa Level III.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- No Residents.
- Ultrasound Machine dedicated to department.
- Hospitalist would manage after.
- No in house anethesia.
- 24 Bed ED.
- EMR: Cerner w/Dragon - Scribes.
- Codes: ER responds.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 26.