Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Hospitalist would manage after.
- No Residents.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- No in house anethesia.
- Must have DE license, DEA & CDS.
- Codes: ER responds.
- 40k Volume.
- BC/BE Abem - No Certs Required if Abem (GF OK).
- 24 Bed ED.
- Traumaa Level III.
- EMR: Cerner w/Dragon - Scribes.
- Back Up: Interventional Cardio, 2 cathlabs, 2 neurologists, Peds hospitalist 24/7, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology, Hospitals and Urology.
- Physician Requirements/Facility.
- IM & FP w/ ED Experience w/current Atls & Acls.
- Ultrasound Machine dedicated to department.
- Paid travel and housing.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago