Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come experience this one-of-a-kind community for yourself and see why it is one of the fastest growing areas in the State!
- Perfect community for families and singles alike with something to do for all ages!
- Multiple opportunities available, whether you want a Level 1 Trauma center or a more rural setting, there is an opportunity for you!
- Location: Philadelphia is located 1 hour away and New York City is only 1 hours away.
- 100,000 in loan repayment available!
- Starting bonus available.
- Flexible schedules offered.
- Teaching also available.
- The network includes more than 200 locations and 7 hospitals.
- This bustling community on the River Banks, is vibrant and lively - diverse nightlife, fine dining, golf, and other activities abound.
- From local water parks, art museums and the symphony orchestra, there's plenty to see and do here.
- Even a stroll through the extensive historic district is enough to fill an afternoon.
- Facility: Non-profit network providing care to eastern PA and western NJ.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Compensation: This is an employed opportunity.
- Rich benefits plan covering health, dental, life, malpractice, CME allowance, etc.
- This attractive suburban city offers very affordable housing, great private and public schools and safe neighborhoods.
- Very competitive base salary plus incentives and production bonuses are both available!
- Teaching available!
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.