Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come experience this one-of-a-kind community for yourself and see why it is one of the fastest growing areas in the State!
- Perfect community for families and singles alike with something to do for all ages!
- Even a stroll through the extensive historic district is enough to fill an afternoon.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Very competitive base salary plus incentives and production bonuses are both available!
- Compensation: This is an employed opportunity.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician.
- Teaching available!
- This bustling community on the River Banks, is vibrant and lively - diverse nightlife, fine dining, golf, and other activities abound.
- From local water parks, art museums and the symphony orchestra, there's plenty to see and do here.
- Location: Philadelphia is located 1 hour away and New York City is only 1 hours away.
- Teaching also available.
- Multiple opportunities available, whether you want a Level 1 Trauma center or a more rural setting, there is an opportunity for you!
- The network includes more than 200 locations and 7 hospitals.
- Facility: Non-profit network providing care to eastern PA and western NJ.
- 100,000 in loan repayment available!
- Flexible schedules offered.
- Rich benefits plan covering health, dental, life, malpractice, CME allowance, etc.
- Starting bonus available.
- This attractive suburban city offers very affordable housing, great private and public schools and safe neighborhoods.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.