Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100 Hospital Beds: 20 ED + 5 Fast Track Beds.
- 24hrs of MLP covg daily (10a-10p, 2p-2a) + add'l 6hrs on Wednesdays only (7a-1p) to cover resident lectures.
- Start Oct.
- Must Have Active PA medical license BLS, Acls, Pals, & Medical Command.
- 48K Annual ED Volume.
- 36hrs of Physicians coverage daily in 12 hr shifts (7a-7p, 12p-12a, 7p-7a).
- 14 - 21 shifts per month ongoing.
- Will NOT Accept grandfathered Abem or Aobem providers.
- No Trauma Level designation.
- Direct line.
- Must have Aobem/Abem Certification, Successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.