Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Trauma Level designation.
- Must Have Active PA medical license BLS, Acls, Pals, & Medical Command.
- Must have Aobem/Abem Certification, Successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Emergency Medicine.
- 48K Annual ED Volume.
- Will NOT Accept grandfathered Abem or Aobem providers.
- Start Oct.
- 100 Hospital Beds: 20 ED + 5 Fast Track Beds.
- 14 - 21 shifts per month ongoing.
- Direct line.
- 36hrs of Physicians coverage daily in 12 hr shifts (7a-7p, 12p-12a, 7p-7a).
- 24hrs of MLP covg daily (10a-10p, 2p-2a) + add'l 6hrs on Wednesdays only (7a-1p) to cover resident lectures.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.