Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimal qualifications for non Abem would be at least 12-24 months in a 15k volume ED or greater.
- NEW Startup 11/1/18.
- This is a two hospital system.
- Acls,Atls, Pals EM boarded providers will not need Atls.
- South has a Fast Track from 12p-12a.
- This is in addition to the 10a-10p main ED APP.
- 7a-7p 7p-7a.
- Must also have references from board certified EM who can attest to their capabilities in an ED.
- Single Physicians w/ AP coverage 10a-10p.
- BC/BE in EM, IM or FP Aaps accepted*.
- Backup specialties: Orthopedics.
- There is a hospitalist program in place.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.