Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Backup specialties: Orthopedics.
- NEW Startup 11/1/18.
- Single Physicians w/ AP coverage 10a-10p.
- Must also have references from board certified EM who can attest to their capabilities in an ED.
- Acls,Atls, Pals EM boarded providers will not need Atls.
- South has a Fast Track from 12p-12a.
- Minimal qualifications for non Abem would be at least 12-24 months in a 15k volume ED or greater.
- 7a-7p 7p-7a.
- This is in addition to the 10a-10p main ED APP.
- BC/BE in EM, IM or FP Aaps accepted*.
- There is a hospitalist program in place.
- This is a two hospital system.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.