Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls,Atls, Pals EM boarded providers will not need Atls.
- NEW Startup 11/1/18.
- Backup specialties: Orthopedics.
- 7a-7p 7p-7a.
- There is a hospitalist program in place.
- Single Physicians w/ AP coverage 10a-10p.
- Minimal qualifications for non Abem would be at least 12-24 months in a 15k volume ED or greater.
- BC/BE in EM, IM or FP Aaps accepted*.
- Must also have references from board certified EM who can attest to their capabilities in an ED.
- This is a two hospital system.
- This is in addition to the 10a-10p main ED APP.
- South has a Fast Track from 12p-12a.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.