Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have BLS, Acls, Pals and Atls if not Abem.
- Facility does not accept Aaps.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs/day 7-7-7 12 hour shifts only.
- 1pph on average.
- Patients per hour 1.
- Admissions 15%.
- Will not consider providers who won't work nights.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- 15,276 annual ED volume.
- 90 Days to Credential, No temps.
- 62 Hospital beds.
- Full time Hosp, EM provider should rarely if ever need to cover the floor.
- 8-10 shifts per month.
- Physicians must be BC or "Truly BE" (no lapsed or expired boards) Abem, Abms IM/FP with ED exp.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.