Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Will not consider providers who won't work nights.
- 1pph on average.
- 15,276 annual ED volume.
- Admissions 15%.
- Patients per hour 1.
- Facility does not accept Aaps.
- Full time Hosp, EM provider should rarely if ever need to cover the floor.
- Physicians must be BC or "Truly BE" (no lapsed or expired boards) Abem, Abms IM/FP with ED exp.
- 90 Days to Credential, No temps.
- 8-10 shifts per month.
- Must have BLS, Acls, Pals and Atls if not Abem.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs/day 7-7-7 12 hour shifts only.
- 62 Hospital beds.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.