Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will not consider providers who won't work nights.
- Admissions 15%.
- 62 Hospital beds.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs/day 7-7-7 12 hour shifts only.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- 1pph on average.
- Facility does not accept Aaps.
- Must have BLS, Acls, Pals and Atls if not Abem.
- 90 Days to Credential, No temps.
- 15,276 annual ED volume.
- Physicians must be BC or "Truly BE" (no lapsed or expired boards) Abem, Abms IM/FP with ED exp.
- Patients per hour 1.
- 8-10 shifts per month.
- Full time Hosp, EM provider should rarely if ever need to cover the floor.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.