Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full time Hosp, EM provider should rarely if ever need to cover the floor.
- 8-10 shifts per month.
- Physicians must be BC or "Truly BE" (no lapsed or expired boards) Abem, Abms IM/FP with ED exp.
- Patients per hour 1.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs/day 7-7-7 12 hour shifts only.
- Admissions 15%.
- Facility does not accept Aaps.
- 15,276 annual ED volume.
- 62 Hospital beds.
- Must have BLS, Acls, Pals and Atls if not Abem.
- 1pph on average.
- Will not consider providers who won't work nights.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- 90 Days to Credential, No temps.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Oct 15.