Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Ckhs is comprised of 5 hospitals and several out-patient centers, and we are located in Delaware County, PA.
- The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Ckhn) is seeking physicians for its Emergency Departments.
- The ideal candidate will be a BE/BC residency trained Emergency Medicine physician.
- The ED is staffed to approximately 1 patients/hr with Ample Physician double coverage and advanced practitioners in the main ED as well as fast track.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- The Crozer Keystone Health System (Ckhs) is a community-focused healthcare system that delivers patient-centered, quality care in an efficient, cost-effective and caring manner, meeting the health needs demonstrated by our community.
- This is an employed position with competitive salary, excellent benefits to include malpractice coverage and paid tail.
- Qualified candidates should submit their CV to Queen Aniatang.
- There is an EMR for documentation, tracking and discharge.
- Night coverage is minimal due to our current nocturnist.
- These state-of-the-art EDs treat approximately 70,000 patients/year combined.
- Candidate must be committed to providing high quality care in a community setting.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 25.