Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is an EMR for documentation, tracking and discharge.
- The ED is staffed to approximately 1 patients/hr with Ample Physician double coverage and advanced practitioners in the main ED as well as fast track.
- Night coverage is minimal due to our current nocturnist.
- Ckhs is comprised of 5 hospitals and several out-patient centers, and we are located in Delaware County, PA.
- The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Ckhn) is seeking physicians for its Emergency Departments.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- This is an employed position with competitive salary, excellent benefits to include malpractice coverage and paid tail.
- Candidate must be committed to providing high quality care in a community setting.
- This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- These state-of-the-art EDs treat approximately 70,000 patients/year combined.
- The Crozer Keystone Health System (Ckhs) is a community-focused healthcare system that delivers patient-centered, quality care in an efficient, cost-effective and caring manner, meeting the health needs demonstrated by our community.
- Qualified candidates should submit their CV to Queen Aniatang.
- The ideal candidate will be a BE/BC residency trained Emergency Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago