Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- Scribe coverage.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- 24-30 hours of physician coverage.
- 46 hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- EMR FirstNet.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services